Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tool # 9

1.  It is important to tie the technology to the objective because any tool should be used in the most effective way. 
2.  Students are held accountable so teachers can make sure they are learning and using the tools appropriately.
3.  I liked Thinkfinity.  I found a game called Puzzle Me Words.  It has save capabilities and can be emailed to the teacher for accountability purposes.  It also has resources to use as follow up activities.   
I also really like Tutpup.  You can choose from a variety of subjects and levels.  So glad I learned you can take a picture of the screen with the Ipad.  I would have my students take a picture of the results screen and save it for accountability purposes or use their Win Wall.
4.  I used the SBISD Interactive Database to find ABA Flash Cards and Sight Words by Photo Touch.  I liked these Apps because I can see the students using the technology to create their own flash cards and sight word cards.
5.  I can see Skype being used for reading buddy purposes.  I think it will be fun to see what suggestions the kids have for using the technology in stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment